There is a timber garage with a loft made of solid structural timber KVH that is kiln dryed
to a maximum moisture content of ~15%. It is large enough to cover tow cars and have a space
for workshop. Adding this carport to your house adds the style and functionality.
· Made of solid structural wood KVH (spruce), all elements are planed and sanded smoothly
· Post & Beam thicknesses 120x120mm (option 140x140mm)
· Rafters thicknesses 70x150mm
· Shaped or rounded edges giving you pleasant look and safety
· To join separate parts of wooden carport we use mortise and tenon joint
We can give you completely finish product with :
· Factory paint using high quality wood stains
· Roof covering using felt shingles, roof tiles, roofing felt or roof slates.
· Installation process