There is a single bay carport made of solid structural timber KVH (spruce) kilin-dried to a
mximum moisture content of ~15%. It is an excellent alternative for a traditional garage and
much cheaper as well. This carport allow you cover your car, boat against snow, frost, sun or
humidity. It also giving you extra shelter you can use for other things even barbecue in rainy
days. The arch is made of laminated wood giving you the pleasant look, durability and
functionality where the turn space is limited.
· Made of solid structural wood KVH (spruce), all elements are planed and sanded smoothly
· Post & Beam thicknesses 120x120mm (option 140x140mm)
· Rafters thicknesses 70x150mm
· Shaped or rounded edges giving you pleasant look and safety
· To join separate parts of wooden carport we use mortise and tenon joint
We can give you completely finish product with :
· Roof covering using felt shingles, roof tiles, roofing felt or roof slates.
· Installation process