There is a single bay carport made of solid structural timber KVH (spruce) kilin-dried to a
mximum moisture content of ~15%. It is an excellent alternative for a traditional garage and
much cheaper as well. This carport allow you cover your car, boat against snow, frost, sun or
humidity. It also giving you extra shelter that you can use for other things, even barbecue.
1. All our carports are made of solid structural wood KVH (spruce), all elements are planed and sanded smoothly
2. Post & main beams thicknesses 120x120mm or 140x140mm
3. Rafters thicknesses 80x160mm
4. Shaped or rounded edges giving you pleasant look and safety
5. To join separate parts of wooden carport we use mortise and tenon joint
6. Standard carport entrance height is 2.2m.
7. All carport drawings will be provided for the final customer approval
We can give you completely finish product with :
1. Factory paint using high quality wood stains (Remmers HK)
2. Roof cladding using 19 mm thickness tongue & groove board
3. Roof covering using roofing felt
4. Metal post holders for concrete base
5. Installation process
6. We can also customise this project to fit your space
To receive a quotation for this product please fill in the form bellow. If you want to customise this project please describe it in your enquiry, Thank you.
Sc 025. 4x7m carport with flat roof and shed
High Quality Bespoke Timber Buildings
07716241792 / 01143609024,
107 Buckingham Avenue
DN15 8NS Scunthorpe